Working Confidently with Stress & Anxiety - Distance Learning
In 2017, over 500,000 workers in the UK were suffering with work-related stress, anxiety or depression, according to the survey by The Health and Safety Executive UK. It was found that 44% felt it was workload related. That also equated to 12 and a half million lost work days. Specific jobs have also been identified as having higher stress levels; healthcare workers, teachers, business public service industries and the media.
The programme focuses on:
- Teaching client’s practical tools to use if necessary.
- Being aware & taking control of their stress & anxiety levels.
- Developing a more positive mindset and a different point of view.
- Creating a better work life balance.
You will learn exactly how to help and teach these clients to manage their stress & anxiety. How to mentally switch off. Become mentally stronger and have strategies in place that are easy to maintain & use in any situation. How to adapt clinical methods to suit the client.
A short while ago a client’s family member stopped me in the street to say
“Thank you for everything you are doing for my brother. It is making a big difference. It is great to see him smiling and being part of the family again. He is so much more relaxed now that he is able to manage his stress. So, thank you Helen.”
The programme consists of:
- Comprehensive training manual.
- Background information.
- Comprehensive ‘toolbox’ of practical methods to teach your clients that work.
- Scripts for a 6 session programme.
- Recorded 2 day training replays
- 1 hour 1 to 1 video conference to discuss any questions you may have after you have completed the training.
Think about how many potential extra clients this training could bring to your practice.
Stand out from the crowd and help your clients to a happier life. £297