My Menopause (About the book)
My Menopause, My Way, how to take control of menopause and live life your way, by Helen Breward is a delightful book full of stories, information and practical activities to help you through your menopause. If you want to take control of YOUR menopause, this is a must-read book for you.
My Menopause, My Way shows you how to:
- Conquer your Menopause, and live life to the fullest your way.
- Rediscover yourself and your body.
- Learn simple lifestyle tweaks that will make a difference to you.
- See things differently feeling fulfilled and blessed.
- Appreciate the smaller things in life.
- Free Hypnosis download to help you.
- Work out your 3-step plan for controlling your menopause and living life your way.
Top Tip – Know your own Triggers
I’ve lost count of the times ladies have sat in my consulting room and assured me that there are no triggers. So, I wait for that light bulb moment that invariably comes, usually several weeks later. You see, part of it is recognising those things that trigger a hot flush. The point of this book is to help you become more aware of your changing body, its needs and embrace a new chapter in your life. To live life your way.